BOSTON area help needed, car storage

To: <lotuseuropa@yahoogroups.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>, <lotus-cars@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: BOSTON area help needed, car storage
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 23:06:52 -0500
In the area of Boston Massachusetts USA:

On August 25th, my daughter is flying out of Logan airport for Mannheim
Germany to be a student/teacher at Mannheim University as part of her
undergraduate studies at Marlboro College in Vermont.  She will return to
Boston on February 10th.  (Not sure where she will be going after that,
possibly back here to Saint Paul until her regular classes resume at
Marlboro next August.)

She is currently staying with a family in Mashpee, but they are unable to
store her car while she is gone.

Is there anyone in the Boston area who would be willing to park the car for
six months?  It is just an '89 Tracer sedan, so no special handling is
needed.  Inside, outside, behind the woodshed, whatever.

Please send me an email at pethier@isd.net if you think you can help with
this.

If we can't come up with something, she will probably have to sell the car.
Since it has been a darn good car, all out-of-proportion to its monetary
worth, for her and her sister before her, she is afraid she will take a
beating if she sells it and has to buy another car in Boston when she
returns.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.vtr2002.org