TR Values

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR Values
From: "Tim I. Purdy" <timipurdy@citlink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 14:35:53 -0700
Just to add my own little opinion.  If you went to site the guy is asking
$25,000 for the TR250 there is a TR3 for $245,000!  Actually, there are a
quite few in the $16,000-$22,000 range.
    Personally, its nice to see these cars go up in value, as I have always
thought they were undervauled cars.
    But more importantly, even though I bought my dirt cheap, but then I
waited 20 years.  Yes, I put money into it.  But more importantly, and one
cannot put a price on is the pleasure of driving of the TR.  Not only is it
enjoyable car to drive, but its even nice for ego, when I go somewhere and
have a ten year old kid on the street yell  "cool car."  That even makes up
for all the Lucas problems!

Tim
Susanville, CA