***For Sale 1973 TR6 ***$6750.00/ OBO***

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: ***For Sale 1973 TR6 ***$6750.00/ OBO***
From: "Siegel, Paul" <Siegel@AllAmerican.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 22:05:37 -0400
***For Sale 1973 TR6 ***$6750.00/ OBO***
White with Tan interior. Rebuilt Motor with 5k miles, New Front Wiring
Harness, Electronic Ignition, Webber Carbs, New Clutch, New Tires, New
Interior,  Deist 2 point Seatbelts, AM/FM/ CD Player. Also a few spare parts
(Original Carbs, and some misc parts)
This car drives great and is mechanically sound.  I am sorry that I have to
part with it. I have owned the car for 3 years and have put a lot of $$$,
and work into it, I also do have all the receipts for the work that was
done. All work was done by Triumphs Only in San Jose.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Paul Siegel
3629 De La Cruz Blvd
Santa Clara, Ca 95054
Work # 408.437.4661
Home # 408.855.8833
Cell # 714.349.1637
email :  siegel@allamerican.com

This message contains information which may be confidential, privileged
and/or protected from disclosure. It is intended solely for the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it.
Unless you are the addressee or authorized to receive for the addressee, you
may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any
information contained in this message.  If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail or forward to
mail@allamerican.com, and then delete the message from your system. If the
notified that any dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited, may cause you to incur liability and
may be unlawful. Thank you very much.