Summer Party-List Gathering at the Drive-In

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <SOThornton@aol.com>
Subject: Summer Party-List Gathering at the Drive-In
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:51:27 -0400
Hi Steve
My wife, Chris and I will be there. Not sure yet where we will be staying as
the places in Indiana where we have usually stayed have all been booked for
quite some time. I may check for cancellations before we leave or just start
looking when we get there. We plan to leave on Wednesday and probably spend
Wednesday evening in Olean, NY. See you there.

Cheers
Keith
    _       _
   | \     / |        Keith R. Stewart
   |  \   /  |        75 Camden Road
   |   \_/   |        London, Ontario
   | 62 | TR4|        N5X 2K2
   | 67 |TR4A|        Canada
   | 70 |Spit|        Home:    (519)660-1916
 __|    |Mk3 |__      E-Mail:  kstewart@wwdc.com
 \T \___|___/ H/      (and a 68 Triumph Trophy 250)
  \ R I U M P /