TR4: little oil line name?

To: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4: little oil line name?
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 16:16:19 -0600
I need to order a new little oil line that runs from the oil
pressure sending thingey past the fuel pump and then
up to the oil pressure gauge. What I need is the little
flexible line with fittings on either side for the metal pipes.
What is that little line called?

BTW the leak in this line is about an 1" from the metal
pipe on the block side. My son spotted the trail of oil as
I was unloading the groceries -- I recommend you always
carry a sharp eyed 5 year old in your Triumph -- though
I'd like to think that when I moved the car into the garage
I would have spotted the pint of oil that was underneath.
I didn't track the oil stripe to see where I got my leak, but
my guess is it was [luckily] within a couple blocks of
home. The dipstick showed oil, but it was a few hairs
short of the low notch.

--
Steven Newell
Littleton, CO