Nostalgia...Jim Bauder attention

To: jimbpps@pacbell.net
Subject: Nostalgia...Jim Bauder attention
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:43:58 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Jim,
        I inherited all of Don Horn's Car books and stuff, just
started going through it today and found  a copy of the Millington
Star and the Bluejacket both dated November 9, 1961.
        Seems there was a Sports Car Race  sponsored by L'Auto Petit
and your name is mentioned in both papers...driving an MG TF...for
shame!!!  There is even a picture of you cornering hard, if it can be
said an MG can corner hard, hotly pursued by an Bugeye Sprite...
        What do you think fellow Triumph Listers?  Should I give
these old things to Jim, or just burn them??
<<G>>

--
Bill Pugh
1957 TR-3