Re: TR List meetings or get togethers?

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR List meetings or get togethers?
From: <bob@bob.mclaughlin.name>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 22:10:24 -0700
I agree!  Tonight I returned from the ATDI (All Triumph
Drive In), a weekend event, hosted by the Tyee Triumph Club
of Seattle.  The event drew over 100 triumphs (my son's
count) from California, Oregon, Washington, British
Columbia, and I spoke to a family who brought their TR3 from
Montana.  I assume, or so I hope, that there were a few
Listers at the gathering.

It was a great event, more than 300 miles, no new noises,
and nothing fell off. Congratulations to the organizers.
Next local event is the Portland (Oregon) All British Field
Meet on August 31/ Sept 1.  Anybody going???

Bob McLaughlin
1971 TR6
Seattle, WA.