Replacement Top (just a few more questions) cn.com>

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6Pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Replacement Top (just a few more questions) cn.com>
From: corey.sherman@RCN.COM
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:50:32 -0400 22, 2002) at 08/12/2002 10:50:34 AM, Serialize complete at 08/12/2002 10:50:34 AM
Thanks guys for your feedback.
After this weekend, my top can not be repaired, and so MUST be replaced.
Your responses, as always, were terrific.

My first inclination is to contract a professional to install, but when I
called a local shop (Top-Stitch) I nearly fell off my "seat."  $450 to
install a supplied top, or another $400 for theirs.

Does that pricing seem right ?
Should I take this project on myself ?
(When I did my seats, I sworn "never again," but this prcing seem out of
line.)