Re: Bob Schaller Radiator Removal and Replacement

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bob Schaller Radiator Removal and Replacement
From: RayAntoky@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 18:58:31 EDT
From: RayAntoky@aol.com
Full-name: RayAntoky
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 18:43:16 EDT
Subject: Re: book help
To: vafred@erols.com

In a message dated 8/14/02 6:33:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, vafred@erols.com
writes:

> Ray, I think TRF is the only one around that still sells this book, but if
> not I can make a copy for you, it has some great little secrets by a man
> now deceased that was involved with "3"s for 40 years, a good section on
> reinstalling the radiator, the book is written by =Bob Schaller, "More B/S
> about T/R's"==great little book get it.  "FT"

Fred:

I'm with you. I had a copy that came with the first TR3 I bought in '98. It
seems to have disappeared from my domain. I do recall seeing it in the TRF
catalogue. I remember reading about the leaded gas business in there. Also
the r&p steering stuff. Don't recall the radiator article. Would love to read
it. Maybe you could fax me just that part?
Fax number is 425-988 7246 if u like.
Who knows Fred, maybe it's in the  newly discovered archives?
How about that?

Love,
Ray!