Re: Replacement Steel Wheels for TR6

To: "Curt Sillman" <csillman@sherbtel.net>
Subject: Re: Replacement Steel Wheels for TR6
From: The Juice of One Lemon <sdaniels@gorge.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:31:22 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Fri, 16 Aug 2002 09:53:23 -0500, "Curt Sillman"
<csillman@sherbtel.net> wrote:

>   So, my question to the list is, is there a supplier in the U.S. for steel
>wheels to fit the TR6??  Or, what other options are available.  I'm thinking I
>would like to keep the steel wheels--I like the looks of the wheels with the
>trim rings.  Thanks for any suggestions you can provide.

I couldn't find one, so I kept looking on Ebay.  A set of five
showed up, off of someone's concourse project.  He had switched
to wires, and was selling the steel wheels.  I managed to get
them for about a hundred bucks apiece after shipping.  They came
with the centers, the trim rings, lug nuts, the works.

Now, this is of no help to you except by way of example.  Here's
one for sale now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1850610436