Re: car covers

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: car covers
From: ElangTR4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 14:50:36 EDT
Chip,
I got a cover 3 years ago for my 71 TR6 from Coverite Industries, 3030 E.
Maria St. Rancho Dominguez, CA 90221. It was a second, originally $64 marked
down to $45. Its blue and says it's waterproof. Can't vouch for that part
though as I only use it for winter storage when my car is out of reach for 4
months. They have a list of car sizes on the back of the box which includes
Triumphs. The box says use size "B", but I have a size "A" which fits fine. I
also have a lightweight Covercraft cover for my TR4 which lists Triumphs on
the box. It also says use size "B" , but for some reason it is also a "A"
which fits OK. I got it from Sears years ago.
Eric Langreder
Canton, OH