TR6 body

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 body
From: "bernd imdahl" <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 18:33:31 -0400
I wonder if someone on this list  of great Triumph enthusists could point me
in the right direction concerning the TR6 body shell.
I recall a couple of years ago reading in one of the numerous TR magazines
where the Heritage  Company (?) was selling the TR6 body shell, does anyone
on the list recall who the company is/was and where I can get more
information concerning this issue.
A friend of mine is doing a frame off restoration of his 74 TR6 and is not
sure in which direction to go with the restoration of the TR6 body, I
mentioned that there was a company out there selling TR6 bodies, but now I'm
stuck and have nothing to back it up with unless I receive help from you
fine folks of where to find / buy the unit.
as always than you for your time and effort in advance
Bernie