Re: Cape Cod, Ma. all-British show

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cape Cod, Ma. all-British show
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 23:33:36 -0400
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:27:29 -0400
From: James V Laviana III <jimmad@juno.com>

Where is the gathering place? Show location? etc.

  James,
   it's at Falmouth Harbor in Falmouth, Ma. (on Scranton Ave)
   All information, including directions can be found on our website at:
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish
  click on one of the Classic British Legends Weekend highlights and off
ya go....
 Goodie-bags with a show t-shirt and door prize ticket are given to the
first 150 registrants. Preregistration is $15---$20 day of show. Also,
we'll have a 50/50 cash raffle, plus 2 raffles for one hour plane rides
for 3 people over Cape Cod, and a tilt-lift autolift. A table full of
door prizes and gift certificates will be given away. 28 trophy classes,
with participants choice format.
   Also, a tour, cook-out and brunch. Quite a weekend!! You should check
it out!
   Cheers,
Kevin Thompson
Cape Cod British Car Club