Re: Now What?

To: herald1200@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Now What?
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 01:01:34 -0700 FILETIME=[4AE3AFF0:01C24F32]
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>Well, she runs, and she DRIVES! Yes! The 64 Herald emerged this >evening,
>around
>10, to a cloudy moonlit night, for her inaugural cruise around the >block.
>4.1
>miles later, she went back into her bay for rest and finishing up >details-
>hood
>and frame installation, lower sill panels, rear seat.
-snip-

Congratulations Scott!!!!

I can remember way back when....

What was it? A six month project? It will be worth all the effort I'm sure.

Today I drove my '61 to work since my mom's Honda blew a head gasket
yesterday and I had to lend her my truck. On the way home I encountered
rain, hail, and a monster dust storm that snapped power poles like
toothpicks. Through it all the Herald persevered. Sure am gald I packed that
one winshield wiper!

Cheers,

John Matthews
'61 Herald