Used Parts for '59 TR3A

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Used Parts for '59 TR3A
From: "David Dressel" <daviddressel@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2002 22:10:00 -0500 FILETIME=[62E9F120:01C257AE]
All:

Still not too late to sell us some parts for Kris's car.  We've located some
(noted on list below by an "x"), but more are needed (have added a few
items).  Tell your friends!  BTW:  I still have four outer hubs for disc
wheels.  Will send them to good home for cost of shipping.  Sometime in the
spring, will have four more plus five (rusty) wheels (Kris's car).

Thanks,

D. & Kris

Used Parts Needed
for 1959 TR3A  Code Name:  JD
                            (TS 36526 L)
David Dressel
daviddressel@hotmail.com

Kristin Dressel
kadressl@soltec.net

Part            Quant.          Comments                Price Ea

Seat shell
driver          one             physically sound
                                but grubby OK
                                will sandblast and paint
Seat shell
passenger       one             same

Seat springs    one             same

Oil filter head one             need good condition            x
                                dont need canister
Passenger
Grab bar        one             need good chrome                x

Parking Brake
lever           one             need good chrome                x

Starter         one             our core is suspect

Generator       one             our core is suspect

Shift lever
assembly        one             need good chrome                x
                                on lever
Front Bumper
w/overriders    one             chrome must be good

Side Curtain
Frames          two             any condition  well           x
                                refurbish.  Need sliding
                                window style.

Tonneau         one             any condition  were
                                going to use it as a
                                pattern to make our own.

Gas tank        one             must be sound                   x

Front bumper
mounting assy   one             need all pieces

Rear overriders two             must be good                    x

Rear overrider
mounting assy   two             need all pieces

Water pump      one             will rebuild

Front wheel
arch valence
(R&L)           one each

Firewall/
bulkhead        one             we have big problems here

Carb Assy       one             H6's, and must be (sort of)
                                complete (we will rebuild)
Door capping
piece (R&L)     one each        must be solid, but can be cruddy.