Re: It's not easy being Green>

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: It's not easy being Green>
From: Don Spence <dspence@oanet.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 13:35:34 -0600
 I would have a hard time living with that car just because of the colour.
Colour is very subjective and time sensitive. Remember all those fluorescent
green chargers, roadrunners eyc from the 70's? Would you buy a new car that
colour?  I've been pricing out 10-12 year old mercedes. Silver and gold are
selling for 3-4 K more than appliance white. Class lasts. Fashion fades.

cheers
Don