Not LBC, but LBMC

To: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Subject: Not LBC, but LBMC
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 12:26:56 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com>
Message text written by "Scott A. Roberts"
>Having gotten my Herald to a good stage, I am attempting to repair a
friends 1948 Francis Barnett "Merlin" motorcycle, with complimentary
99(?)cc Villiers squirrel powered engine. Anybody know anything helpful
about these little magneto fired mini-monstrosities? I have never noodled
about with magnetos, and we are having the worst time trying to induce
proper operation.
<

What?  Don't you have a Briggs & Stratton lawn mower?  They're magneto
fired.

Dave