Re: TRF / VTR 2003 Beaver Run steven_newellboys -- Please report any abu

To: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>, lang@isis.mit.edu
Subject: Re: TRF / VTR 2003 Beaver Run steven_newellboys -- Please report any abuse to abuse@bizland-inc.com
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 15:53:42 -0700
Thanks to my slack recycling efforts, here's a
correction on the article I mentioned:

It wasn't the Sunday NYT Magazine. The country
club racetrack article is in the November 2002
issue of Automobile, page 98, "Field of Dreams."

However, the Sept. 29 issue of the NYT Magazine
did have a collection of articles about personal
identification with cars, under the title "Our Cars,
Ourselves", that I enjoyed. If nothing else, it helps
to explain why people buy Volvo wagons.

--
Steven Newell
Littleton, CO