Help! Please test CanleyWorks

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help! Please test CanleyWorks
From: "Mark Gendron" <mgendron@speakeasy.org>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 15:57:34 -0800
I am still having difficulties with my web server, and I think the problem
may be a faulty hub in my network cabinet. I have plugged my web server
directly into my DSL switch, bypassing the hub. I will leave it set up this
way for the next several hours. I would appreciate it if you would attempt
to connect to http://www.canleyworks.com, and send me an e-mail letting me
know if you were unable to connect.

Successful connections will show in my server log, so you do not need to
notify me if you successfully reach the web site.

Thank you!

-Mark Gendron