Re: Engine numbers

To: David Jacobs <teer4@houstonians.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine numbers
From: Bill McLeod <wbmcleod@theriver.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 14:05:00 -0700
As far as I know, the only motors which came even remotely close to 150
bhp were the fuel injected TR 5 and 6 motors.  All of the TR-2 through 6
motors were right around 105 hp, depending on compression and what have
you.  The Victoria British and Moss catalogues list the engine numbers
by model and/or year.  Take care, Bill