Re: not going topless anymore

To: Bob Rochlin <r_rochlin@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: not going topless anymore
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 22:41:51 -0500
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bob:

Yes, this is very much a problem with our tops.  You must (should)
plan ahead as the weather starts turning cold. I get to a point that
I always keep the top up and only put it down for an unseasonably
warm day and get it back up before sunset or when it starts to chill
again.  Canvas will be less a problem in the cold weather.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3