Re: Success Finding Seatbelt Buckle!

To: Bob Fabie <RFabie@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Success Finding Seatbelt Buckle!
From: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 23:26:40 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
It's funny how things happen & parts circulate. When I had originally
requested to the list the female end of the seat belt set , Hugh Barber
in CA was kind enough to send me a set he had no use for.  I too was
truly grateful not to have to change to a whole new seat belt system
when all I needed was one piece.  I used the parts I originally needed &
tucked away the reel , belt & male end. It's such a better thing to have
these parts used rather sit in a box and rot.
Now parts that originated in California , traveled to New York & on to
Virginia have helped to make more than one owner solve a problem & keep
more TR's whole.
The list inspires you to help the next guy or gal to have as much fun as
your having.

--
Mitch Seff
Oceanside, N.Y.