Re: Bad day -- North version ========NON LBC=========

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bad day -- North version ========NON LBC=========
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 06:21:08 -0800 (PST)
--- ZoboHerald@aol.com wrote:
> Must be a good day for bad days! :-)

Must have been! I finally get a call from the dealership to tell me they have
fixed my son's Camaro (thanks for all the tips from the list BTW!) They ahd to
replace the ignition lock, keys and reprogram the security system to fix the no
crank/no fire problem - but the bill was $100 more than what they quoted me!
No sooner do I get off the phone then I get a call from my wife telling me that
she has steam boiling out of her Caravan - she's got a hole her her radiator :(
 An hour later I get a call from my youngest son telling me that he car won't
move at all! So take a wild guess who spent most of his night try to fix cars -
and none of them Triumphs?  And people wonder why my '6-month restoration' had
taken 3 years and counting ....

=====
Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS, O/D, SAH Tuned "Chance"