Re: bad day (Western Version) ========NON LBC=================

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: bad day (Western Version) ========NON LBC=================
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 20:58:16 -0700
Fred, you just had to bring up plumbing didn't you?  This is just like when
my car develops whatever problem is being discussed on the list.....cutting
out going around tight left hand turns?,  no problem, my car started doing
that right after someone brought it up here on the list.....missing at high
speed?, sure we can do that...missing at idle?, piece of cake.

And so FT mentions plumbing problems and the next thing I know I've spent
$7200 getting my sewer line from the house to the street replaced and my
front lawn looks like it's had open heart surgery and I get to look at a
ninety foot incision/scar  until spring.  Oh and of course Andy Mace has to
say something about his Explorer so my Exploder decides to blow an intake
manifold gasket and all the coolant onto the driveway.  Good thing I play
softball with a Ford Dealer mechanic that can do a sidejob and fix it for
$350 (which is about half or more what the dealer would have made on it).

Thank goodness I have my 250 to drive still....unfortunately it's a F-250
and not a TR250 (probably could have bought a real decent one for $7550).
Don't NOBODY say anything about their pickup breaking down......(Bud
shutting his eyes and making blubbering noises with his lips and finger so
he can't hear it).

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71 Ford F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)