crank seal tool

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: crank seal tool
From: John Gillis <jgillis@gemini.tcd.ie>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 09:38:37 +0000
Hi all,
I wonder can anyone help me here. I was trying to buy the crank seal
alignment tool sold by Moss for the original type seal (which I
intend to use on list advice) they have a nylon or plastic of some
sort version of the Churchill item, it is in their catalogue but no
longer on their parts inventory. Does anybody have one of these they
would sell or even hire. I have not seen them listed on this side of
the pond at all. Or could somebody confirm with Moss in the States
that they no longer have this tool available,
Thanks in advance
John