TR6 Trim rings, Rostyle cap for sale, NOS

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Trim rings, Rostyle cap for sale, NOS
From: "Paul Seedoff" <rx74evr@mchsi.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:45:53 -0600
Hello all!

I am going to be listing a set of 6, yes thats 6 New Old Stock trim
rings on EBAY here shortly (HAC-1542), and I thought I would see if
anyone wants them on the list first. Asking $250.00 plus shipping for
them. I also have an NOS 15 Rostyle hubcap for 68 TR250, 69 TR6 part
number 811874 for sale, price $100.00 also going on EBAY if not sold.. I
will check my e-mail tonight and then when I get home from work
tomorrow, then off to EBAY..Thanks!

Paul & Caryn Seedoff

75 TR6 ( project in works)

74 TR6 (for sale, $1500)