Re: Adaptor on carbon canister

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Hugh Fader" <hfader@usa.net>
Subject: Re: Adaptor on carbon canister
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 20:17:50 -0700
My car only has the white plastic restrictor inside of the middle cannister
pipe.  Doesn't have the 154209 restrictor in the hose.  I can't say for
certain that's correct but it runs pretty fair with it that way.

You are right to be concerned about the calibrated vacuum leak.  It can
really make a difference especially if you have to tune to meet emission
standards.  Since you have the TRF catalog check your carbs to see if
they're the right year for the way you're routing your vapor recovery
system.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)