Canley "Autojumble" in December

To: triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Canley "Autojumble" in December
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 12:25:11 -0500
Here's a question for list members "across the pond" Would anyone on the
British side of the Atlantic, who is planning to attend Canley's Dec. 14 Auto
Jumble/Giveaway be interested in doing me a favor? As I am in the US, I am
quite unable to attend, and wondered if someone might get a few things for me,
and ship them over? I'd pay the shipping of course- I am just considering a few
things they may have in the giveaway pile... I can put together a list of "look
for" items if someone would be willing to do the "shopping and shipping".

Please let me know off list if interested,
Thanks,
Scott
64 Herald 1200 Convertible
66 Herald 1200 Convertible(assisting a friend's restoration)