Re: TR6 Outer Waist Seal

To: "Williams, Bill (Atlanta)" <Bill.Williams@hp.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Outer Waist Seal
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 23:10:54 -0000 gAGNFUpE031763
From: Williams, Bill (Atlanta) <Bill.Williams@hp.com>

> I just replaced my driver's side glass channels and inner waist seal,
> but I can not get those clips on the outer waist seal.  The clips are
> new from TRF and are the correct type.

This subject was covered on the Herald group yesterday. Are you using the
correct clip fitting tool? It's quite easy to procuce from sheet metal - there
is a drawing in most of the factory workshop manuals (I don't specifically have
the TR6 manual to check). I get these tools made and sell them for 8.00 pounds
(UK) plus postage if you don't feel inclined to make one yourself,
    Cheers,
        Bill.

--
Rarebits4classics