Car won't stop running.

To: "Adam Wilhite" <wilhit10@hotmail.com>
Subject: Car won't stop running.
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:09:10 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id gAIME0pE003500
Message text written by "Adam Wilhite"
>I have a 72 tr6 that I just finished putting back together. Everything
seems
to work except for the car won't stop running when the ignition is turned
off. It seems to be kept on by the green wires going to the fuse box, Once
disconnect those and turn the ignition off it will stop running. I recently

put the dash back on, is there a wire that I messed up on??
<

Adam, does removing the fuse for the green wire also stop the engine?  If
so then I would say your assesment is correct and you have crossed a green
wire and a brown wire or a green wire and a purple wire.  To narrow it down
a little more try pulling the fuse for the purple wire.

You might start at the hazard switch.  ISTR it gets one of each.

Good luck

Dave