Re: GT6 crank confusion

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GT6 crank confusion
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 00:09:28 -0000
Hi Sam
There are two sizes of crank shaft for the 2 litre engine, the change came
about at around the same time as the 2500 engine was developed so that both
engines were more common. the 2500 even uses the same con rods with less
height from the gudgeon (wrist?) pin to the piston crown. So only the crank
and pistons determine the capacity!

Graham.