more on the emissions thing

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: more on the emissions thing
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 11:33:26 -0500
Dave M wrote me a nice note in response to a copy of my "emissions
stuff" note that went to him before the tr list.  His comments came
to me as I was sending my copy to the tr list and our notes crossed
each other like ships in the night.  I don't want this to become a
public disagreement, and don't mean to be argumentative.  We seem to
have made some opposing assumptions about what each other meant.

Time to go outside and enjoy the weather.  Maybe drive the GT.  As
cleanly as possible, of course.
--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@pop.rcn.com