RE: TR6 Wheel Alignment

To: "Triumphs@Autox. Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <Chip19474@aol.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 Wheel Alignment
From: "Brooks Bullock" <airsmyth@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 02:02:07 -0500
Chip & list:

Good question,currently I am using two aluminum shelf extrusions, and center
head drilled four aluminum gutter nails hung on some good wax thread.
To keep from using the sidewall of the tire, which might give a less
accurate projection, I strap the extrusions on the wheel with equal spacers
between the rim and extrusion(rail),   then hang the center drilled nails
like four plumb bobs off the center of the rails and measure off the Floor.
I am pleased with the results and am curious if other folks go to such
trouble in an effort to keep others from wrenching on your beloved auto.

Brooks
76 Spit
74 & 76 Six