paging Barry Schwartz - RE: GT6 engine cooling

To: triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: paging Barry Schwartz - RE: GT6 engine cooling
From: aribert <aribert@c3net.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 11:32:40 -0500
Sorry to bomb the list but I am unable to contact him directly.

Barry:  I tried to send you 2 e-mails direct to your pacbell.net address
but they bounced.  Did you get any responses to your posting on 7 Feb
with respect to changing the GT6 water pump impeller to achieve higher
flow?  I am interested in amy suggestions you might have received or any
further investigations on your part.