updated web page

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: updated web page
From: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 22:17:10 -0500
List,
Well, after considering my paint removal options, I made a trip to Harbor
Freight and found a pressurized 40# sand blaster on sale for $80.00!
Took it home and started in on my tub again.. This is beyond a doubt the
best eighty bucks I have spent in a long time.
This gets all that crevise crud that I just couldn't get rid of any other
way. $1,200.00 to get my tub and chassis stripped is out the window! I only
wish I had found this thing a year ago. I am using a Craftsman 6HP vertical
tank compressor to run it and it seems to be keeping up reasonably well.
I took some pictures of the sand blaster and its' results and posted them on
my webpage. If anyone is contemplating getting one of these things, by all
means run down to Harbor Freight and pick up one.
Dave

Dave Connitt
Cincinnati, OH
'65 TR4A