Re: rodent damage

To: "Rich White" <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rodent damage
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 22:50:17 -0500
I had a few mice in the garage this winter...
I'm writing just to let you all know a FANTASTIC little
mouse trap I found at Walmart.  Cost less than $2.00
I even caught two mice in one trap, both in there at the same time!
It's basically a 4" long 1.25" square tube/box.  It has a hinged
door that hangs in the one end that is open.

The instructions say smear a bit of peanut butter on a piece
of cracker and put it inside.  Smear a bit of peanut butter
on the little flapper door, and then wipe it off, leaving just the scent
on the door.  The mice can easily crawl right in, but the door
fits so well, when it closes they can't pull it in/open to get out.

It amazed me how well it worked. I put down two, one on each side
of the garage, under cabinets. I had never seen any running around,
but saw evidence of a nest building in a pile of old rags.

The next morning, both traps had mice. One in one, two in the other.

They make them for squirrels too!

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com