First run of the year

To: "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: First run of the year
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 11:11:55 -0500
Well, put me on the list of those that have taken their first run of the
year. Sunny and about 50 in SE Michigan this morning, so I couldn't resist.
TR6 started on the second try. I had to prime the fuel pump was all. It
seems to have survived the winter pretty well. Went about a mile and filled
up the tires. Then on the way home I got lost for about 45 minutes! Ooops. I
put in sound deadening insulation over the winter. What a difference that
made.

Hugh Fader
72 TR6