Re: When this bloody war is over (Part 2)

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: When this bloody war is over (Part 2)
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 00:43:54 -0000
I'd just like to say how touched I've been by many off-list posts I've
received during the last 24 hours. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with
me. Primarily, my original objective was (and still is) to recognise that two
young men who shared and enjoyed our hobby as much as all of us within the
confines of marque loyalty, are no more. Thus, my statement was far more for
them than for me - and the poignancy is that the cars they loved (as we love
ours) were both much older than their now deceased custodians. That was why I
took it upon myself to make things known for their sake and not my own. I'm
sure you all understand.

Jonmac