Re: Gauge repair

To: "Scott Suhring" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>, <Mickylong@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gauge repair
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 09:15:33 -0500
Scott, (and everyone)
   Rather than just Permatex Gasket maker,
They also make a 'flowable silicone' It will 'ooze'
out into a very smooth layer all on its own.
No trimming required to get it flat.
The label itself says... Flowable Silicone.

I've also had good luck simply looking through the
o-ring box at my local Pep Boys auto store
and finding the right size o-ring to simply lay in the ring.
(right cross section as well as right diameter)
Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com