RE: interesting sale site, some LBC

To: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Subject: RE: interesting sale site, some LBC
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:26:09 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>What is a dual-Stromberg TR6 doing in Europe? I thought they were all PI, or
>was that only the RHD models?)

I suspect what happened is the car was shipped from the US back to Europe.
We got most of the production here in N. America.

It's definitely a US-spec car and a fairly early 1971. There was a recall
campaign on the early production 1971 cars to fit the small auxiliary
reflectors below the tail-lamps. (Have a look at the rear shot to see what
I mean.) My car has these reflectors.

It also has a small Canadian flag badge on the valence.

--Phil