A real project....

To: Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: A real project....
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:32:07 -0400
I just had to post this Ebay auction, since I believe that the seller is
the same person I bought my car from 10 years ago.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2419957060&category=6469

I'm not sure how much of this car is missing, but it looks to be even
more of a disaster than my car was. At least my car was fully
functional. Look at the log propping up the front bumper! Someone has
done some terrible plastic work on the rear of the body, the boot floor
is gone and probably the spare tire well too. This guy must have
collected the last of the Triumph stuff he had lying around and made
this car from it.

Quote:
"
Vehicle Description

This Classic British Sports Car can bring many hours of restoration
enjoyment....

Vehicle Condition

Although missing many parts such as head,hood trunk
doors,carborators,roof guages,seats,for a serious restoror this car can
be a rebuilt.

"
Unquote.

This car can be rebuilt if you just order one of everything TRF has in
their catalog.

For those of you who enjoy being inflicted with shipwrights disease,
this is the car for you!

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph