Re: TR5 on Ebay

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR5 on Ebay
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 20:12:02 +0100
Hi Jerry
"The car has a New York Title and lastly our reserve is $4500

VERY REASONABLE considering the motor and PI system is worth $3500!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!
The motor is a 2500, the cam second hand as in that motor say 100 UK pounds,
the PI gear also second hand as in that car , I can get most of the bits for
50 UK pounds about 200 yds from my work, not sure which bits are not there,
now, if it was all in top working order recon style, well maybe 1000 UK
pounds for the PI gear (new unleaded metering unit, prv, pipes, pump and
injectors,  and 150 UK pounds for a reputable reprofiled cam, and if you are
as lucky as I was a new one for the same price! and then whatever you spend
on the rest of a 2500 engine to recon it.

Graham!