RE: rear bearing rebuilders

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: rear bearing rebuilders
From: "Winebarger, Carl" <cwinebar@harris.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 20:36:17 -0400
If you need rear wheel bearing for a TR-6. I just got a rebuilt rear wheel
bearing from British Parts Northwest. Service was very good and the prices where
quite a bit better that the other big three! Greg is who I spoke with he said
that he had 50 rebuilt wheel bearing on the shelf.

British Parts Northwest
4105 SE Lafayette Hwy.
Dayton, OR 97114
503-864-2001