Re: TR6 PI

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 PI
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 18:46:36 +0100
Hi Ashley
Go to Prestige Developments and Injection
http://www.prestigeinjection.fsnet.co.uk/index.html , they have all you
could need for your TR6 PI and Malcolm is very helpful and will ensure you
get what you need.

I am a very satisfied customer of his which gets him an entry into our
recommended suppliers list.

NFI yada yada yada...

Graham