RE: Good Beer, Now Favorite Beer Survey

To: jgillis@gemini.tcd.ie, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Good Beer, Now Favorite Beer Survey
From: "David Gunn" <ccgunn1010@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:17:48 -0700 FILETIME=[16D24240:01C34BE8]
My favorite is Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and Celebration Ale - brewed right
here in Chico, CA.  I live a short distance from the brewery, and the smell
at certain times is "intoxicating"!  I'm surprised there have been no
complaints from the neighbors - although a use permit for a church next door
was denied - I guess someone thought that they would be incompatible
neighbors.  I understand that this microbrewery is currently 4th or 5th in
the US in gross production - and to think it all started in a bathtub with a
couple of college students.

David Gunn
1954 TR2 TS3388L
Chico, CA