Re: Onomancy (the magic of names)

To: "Michael Hargreave Mawson" <OC@46thFoot.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Onomancy (the magic of names)
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 14:37:23 -0400
:
> >Hi Mike
> >Personally I say Stuff the off topic police, this is about a space for
your
> >Triumph spares and tools for work on said vehicles, how much topic do
they
> >want?
> >Anyway, it is things like this that help us learn our daily piece to
prove
> >we are still here!
>
> Dear Graham,

  There are people here who give
> unstintingly of their time and expertise to help others keep their
> Triumphs on the road.   Their interest lies in cars, not cubby-holes,
> and I would not want to cause any of them to give up on the list because
> of frustration with a thread that is only peripherally related to
> mechanical engineering of a British kind.
I have the same amount of interest in the owner as his car, to me they are
one and the same, sometimes they both are in need of this lists help, as in
where is the best place to live, must have been a good topic it lasted for
over 2 weeks with over a 100 replys, now that has to mean something to all
list members, your cubby box is just as interesting (amusing), and again
just look at the worldwide answers, your thoughts/interests are LBC related.
"FT"