RE: The difference!

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The difference!
From: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 07:09:29 -0700
> When you order a part from TRF you get a part as close to factory
> original as they can get.  However, maybe 50% of the time they are back
> ordered and you can wait until hell freezes over to get the part.

While I don't disagree, I will say that IMO TRF has become much better both
at having stock and at filling backorders than they used to be.  Out of the
last 100 or so items I've ordered, they've only backordered maybe 10 or so,
and all but 1 or 2 have shown up within a few weeks.  Maybe I've just been
lucky, but it does seem that Charles has been working very hard to recover
from his earlier mistakes, that resulted in them being out of stock on
almost everything.

If you order by phone, you can also ask when they expect backorders in.
Frequently the answer is just a few days.

Randall