It is decision time!!!

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: It is decision time!!!
From: "Ronnie Babbitt" <rbtr3a@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 07:00:09 -0400
Well Friends,

It is time for me to make a decision, I have tonight, tomorrow night to
finish everything, for I will need Saturday to wire up the brake
controller on the Motor Home so i will have electric brakes for the
trailer. Sunday I will have to pack and load up, and it is also my
youngest daughter B-day. Even if I get it running quickly My sports 6 I
haven't had a chance to drive it  to have confidence in it.. As much as
I would love to be able to have it at the TRF the last thing I want is
to have a car that could be a hazard to other people and their cars.

So what to you think? Should I press on and hope I can work out the bugs
take my chances on a unproven car, or should I concede knowing I gave it
one hell of a shot, performing a frame off in five months. Refocus on
prepping the TR3. Go to the TRF and have fun, come home and sort out the
remaining..

Let me know what you think!!!

Right now what I have left is :

Install exhaust

Get car cranked and running

Bleed brakes again, still a little soft

Install right lower valance

Install diagram in passenger seat

Install passenger seat.

The car is not firing at all; I have 12v to the coil. So I will have to
trouble shoot it from here.  The fuel pump was not working, I had to
take it apart, I found some old debris inside. After cleaning it the
pump began working.

Ronnie