TR3 head for sale

To: Triumph Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 head for sale
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 13:57:23 -0700
Since things for sale seem to be getting listed, I have a TR3A head
with valves installed for sale.  It was in very good shape when removed
from the engine but a valve job would probably not hurt.  It it in the
Santa Cruz, California area.

I also have a set of  TR3 seat sliders that have never been installed
and a core stock grind TR3A cam (looked to be in very good condition).
The cam was wrapped in cloth, soaked in oil then wrapped in duct tape
right after removal from the engine.  Make offer.

TeriAnn J. Wakeman
      Marigold Ltd.
      www.marigoldltd.com