TRA 2004

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (List Triumph)
Subject: TRA 2004
From: pmmacy@att.net
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 00:57:55 +0000
The Miami Valley Triumphs of Dayton Ohio are pleased to announce that we will
be hosting the 2004 TRA National Meeting in Springfield, OH on June 24-26
(Thursday morning Saturday night).  Many driving tours, visits to local
attractions, and activities are planned for each day of the event, so arrive
early and enjoy all the fun and excitement that we have planned for TRAs
30th Anniversary celebration!

The host hotel and center of all TRA activities will be the Holiday Inn
(Holidome) Springfield South, located at I-70 (exit 54) and St. Rt. 72.
Overflow rooms are available at the Hampton Inn, located at the same exit and
= mile West of the Holiday Inn.  Please make your reservations directly with
either hotel, and mention that you will be attending TRA to receive the rates
shown below (+ tax).  Camping is available in the vicinity, and this
information will be made available in the near future.

Holiday Inn Springfield South ($80)
383 E. Leffel Lane
Springfield, OH  45505
(937) 323-8631

Hampton Inn ($71 per night)
101 W. Leffel Lane
Springfield, OH  45506
(937) 325-8480

We think that everyone who attends this event will agree that it is an ideal
location due to its rural proximity and city amenities.  Country roads with
minimal traffic for scenic drives and tours can be found a short = mile and 1
traffic light away from the Holiday Inn.  Despite this seemingly rural
location, youll find over 26 restaurants in the immediate area, and enough
local attractions, tours, and unique shopping to suit any taste.

If you have any special needs or questions regarding your stay in
Springfield, please feel free to e-mail Tonda Macy at tonda.macy@att.net or
drop a note to TRA 2004, P.O. Box 149, Medway, OH 45341.  We expect to have
event schedules and registration forms available no later than Jan. 1, 2004,
but you might want to make your hotel reservations as early as possible.  We
are looking forward to your visit with us in June!  Updates will be available
at www.miamivalleytriumphs.org and www.triumphregister.com
--
Mark Macy
New Carlisle, OH